ABOUT MISS U HAIR:
It’s a US brand that engaged in the development, production, and sale of wig products for more than 12 years. All of our wigs are heat resistant and tangle resistant, while maintaining a soft, luxurious feel. Whether you're new to wearable hair or not, our expert tips are sure to help you make the right choices, you can count on us to take care of your wig needs.
A. Our wigs are made of 100% High Temperature Fiber. Natural, soft and comfortable just like human hair
B. Superior workmanship. All our wigs are carefully handcrafted, designed fiber density makes the wig cap completely invisible, avoid any artificial apperance; Premium quality rose net, breathable and adjustable
C. Wigs come in various shapes, lengths, colors, easily make it possible to change your hair style within minutes, of course no damage to your original hair
D. We will try our best to provide the excellent products and after-sale service,pls feel free to contact us if you have any questions
HOW TO WASH YOUR WIG:"span"
1. Fill a tub or sink with lukewarm water
2. Add a small amount of shampoo- just enough to make suds. It’s okay to use the shampoo for human hair as long as it is not an abrasive type of shampoo. Avoid dandruff or medical shampoos
3. Submerge the wig in the water and gently work out any hair products you may have used to style the wig. The water may become discolored from hair products and oils
4. Replace the water with clean water and allow the wig to soak for a few minutes
5. Work out any extra shampoo in the clean water
6. Remove the wig and gently pat your wig try with a towel, Please DON'T screwed by hand or dry at high temperature, avoid by drying in sunshine
7. Allow your wig to fully dry. Folding wig stands make great drying racks! Remember to only brush a dry wig! Combing it while wet can damage the wig
8. Gently brush or comb out your dry wig. It is clean and ready to restyle
In an exclusive interview with NBA.com, Porzingis delves into why he looks more comfortable with the Mavericks this season.
Stream hundreds of live & archived games on any device
Get 7 days free when you sign up today
Get 50% off NBA TV when you buy it with League Pass
Get all the benefits of League Pass plus up to 100 additional live games & studio shows when you add NBA TV to your League Pass purchase
How many superstars would cut their neighbor’s grass? Wes Unseld Sr. left behind unmatched values as his son coaches Washington.
Points Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Assists Per Game
More LeadersHustle LeadersAdvanced LeadersAll Time Leaders
Want every headline right at your fingertips? Sign up to receive NBA emails!